Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies provide Actiflo™ mobile plants for municipal and industrial applications:
Actiflo™ Mobile Plant
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies offer their clients comprehensive mobile and modular water treatment solutions in order to react quickly and flexibly to their demands.
This service can be hired throughout Europe for emergency or temporary treatment during plant failure, unforseen flow or quality variations.
Mobile Actiflo™ plant available for hire
|Name of unit||AS1-A||AS1-B||AS2|
30 to 120
30 to 120
80 to 300
Hydrometal (Belgium) - 1.5 months - 2006
- The services of an Actiflo™ mobile plant have been hired by Hydrometal for emergency tertiary treatment of heavy metals. This unit is housed in a shipping container, mounted on a trailer, and was delivered on site in early June 2066 ; it was operational within a few hours.
- Cadium removal : < 0.2 mg/l
Oil refinery (Italy) - 1.5 months - 2006
- Pilot testing of the Actiflo™ process performance on oily water and suspended solid-rich water
- AS1 mobile unit operating: 80% of SS removal
Wastewater Treatment Plant at Terracina (AQUALATINA) (Italy) - 2 months - 2006
- Temporary treatment of effluent during summer vacation
- Installation and operation of a 100m3/hr AS1 unit during period refurbishment of the wastewater treatment plant: 90% of SS removal
Steel factory (Serbia) - 4 months - 2006
- Temporary treatment of effluents containing mineral oil and heavy metals
- Installation and operation of a 100m3/hr AS unit during the wastewater treatment plant refurbishment: 90% of SS removal
Steel factory at Rotherham (UK) - 11 months - 2006/2007
- Temporary treatment of effluents containing synthetic oil