Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies delivers premium quality water treatment services to municipal clients through mobile water solutions, smart networks, e-service systems and world-leading technologies for water monitoring and control.
Software and services for water treatment management
Our Veolink software services help municipal clients:
- Perform better: Veolink Advanced Control is built around the principle "See - Control - Improve." Real-time sensor data storage and treatment enables cost control, energy savings, regulatory compliance and resource conservation.
- Our STAR 2 intelligent process/network control is deployed on 43 international sites.
Manage information: manage operating data with Veolink Data Base, share technical and information using the Veolink Tech secured network.
Talk with your community: an easy-to-use Veolink Com web site lets you clearly communicate your environmental choices and policies.
Take care of your tools: Veolink Maintenance helps ensure efficient equipment management at 80 plants worldwide.
Among our smart system solutions: software that links weather radar data to avoid storm overflows and odor problems.
We help our clients better manage energy by conducting audits, using Veolink Optima, and identifying ways to reduce energy consumption and lower carbon footprint.
Temporary water services
- Quickly-installed mobile units for exceptional circumstances
- Modular units for surplus or seasonal water treatment needs
- Turnkey solutions for use by smaller municipalities to control public health risks
Our teams help clients improve processes, respond to emergencies and run their plants safely and efficiently.
Top of the page
Water treatment chemicals and additives
Our globally-recognized Hydrex™ product line delivers high-value solutions to meet each client's unique needs.